We are still doing great but we had an accident. I say "we" cause I should have noticed she was making a poo (I or anyone looking for that matter can tell). I'm not discouraged. I'm doubly not discouraged cause she did not go #2 yesterday so at least she went :-)
She's not a runny pooer so that is GREAT for me!
I know she recognizes when she goes pee and I'm thinking she does not for poo. Not sure how to teach that so we'll see if it's something she just picks up.
Tee Ball
15 years ago


I just had RJ's 18 month appt. and my doc said to buy the boring white, really thick chonies to start with and then tack the fun one's onto the wall so they can see them while on the toilet and tell them that is their prize for going all day with no accidents....that might be a fun trick for her!? hahaha. I do know a few people who their kids really couldn't tell they were going poo and that's why they always had poo accidents..hopefully she does know and you don't have to go through what they went through! lol. I will spare you the details! RJ has started telling me when he goes poo so that is good but I know he doesn't get when he's about to go so we will see what happens. Maybe I need to just buy him a little potty and that will get him excited? haha.
ReplyDeleteha ha! way to go on the potty training. She'll figure it out! I'll bet you guys are doing great!
ReplyDelete