Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 5 in Hawaii -Leaving The Big Island

One of the few times we rode the tram! Here we are off to breakfast on Sunday, our last day here!
Wikaloa Hilton was the most beautiful Hotel I've ever stayed at!
With it being a Sunday we were taking it easy! Cameron went back to the room for a nap and I walked the hotel taking pictures.
I was so excited to see this guy! I think he was coming up to say goodbye to us!

The dolphins were so fun to watch while they play!


Listen to the people sanding by commenting...funny!

More birds for Ava!
It's cool seeing the white coral against the black lava rock!

Church was right by the temple! We wanted to go to a session but it was closed for cleaning the WHOLE time we were there :(

It was a smaller temple but was just so beautiful!
Cute family from Idaho took this picture for us!
Lunch...the rest of the pizza! Yummm!
I was ecstatic to see coconuts up in the tree!
This is what a island covered in volcanos looks like. I like how you can see the newer flow (it's the dark part)!

This is my favorite Airport in the whole world I think. It's all outside in perfect weather. What more could you ask for!
Ready to fly to Kauai!

1 comment:

  1. man looks beautiful. and that smile of yours look beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete