Saturday, April 2, 2011

18 months old

Look at that crazy smile!
Smile on command is the best!
"what does a bunny say?"
I love her lashes, thankfully she got her dads!
This happy girl is a BIG blessing in my life!
Posing with her Harry Potter sweater!
One of my favorite words Ava is saying right now is purple...it is sooo cute!
Not sure what's going on here but I thought it was funny so here it is!
What can I say...Ava is doing so much right now! She has mastered climbing on chairs and is still working on just sitting on them and not standing. She is an amazing dancer and just about makes me laugh everyday as she sports her sweet moves. Cameron just discovered she can say yellow, red, blue and purple. She knows the sounds of over half the alphabet and is getting so good at saying thank you. She loves waving, does not mater if you've been sitting eating dinner next to her for 10 min, she still waves and smiles like you've been gone for days and she's just happy to see you. Being a mother to one of Heavenly Father's noble and great is wonderful and I count it a privilege.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to turn these!

1 comment: