Tuesday, December 10, 2013

22 months old - Lacey

This face!!! 
I wish I could freeze her here in time. Maybe go back a little before she discovered Chapstick and the fact that she always needs to be sneaking it out of my purse to rub it all over her face. Yep, freeze her there with her big hugs and sweet little kisses. 
She's never been much of a talker but just this week she has started to talk a lot more. She'll point to things and want me to say what it is so she can repeat it. 
She loves to skip, gallop and prance. It's fun to hold her hand and walk somewhere while she dances along beside me. I feel like her happy personality comes out even in the way she gets around. 
Lacey is such a fun girl. We could do with out the hair pulling but most days we love the shoe loving toddler. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Audrey loves ChapStick too. She got some lip gloss and had it all over her shirt. That was a beast to get clean!

    ReplyDelete