Sunday, June 10, 2012

4 months old

We did it! We made it to four months. While I'm worrying immensely about how I'm going to get any sleep (she's growing out of her swaddle and the pacifier does not stay in if she's not swaddled and she does not sleep if the pacifier is not in therefore sleep is a worry) Lacey is such a fun baby. She's always talking and smiling. She makes great eye contact and has to before she'll smile at you (unless you're Ava). Lacey loves her big sister soo much. Maybe it's cause Ava will run up to her and squeeze her cheeks and say "hello cutie pie". It's so sweet, I just love it!
Lacey tries really hard to get out of the bumbo, but has yet to do it. She has figured out how to turn her body but not the "over" yet. She can grab things right in front of her and she loves holding her knees when she's on her back...so funny! We just love our cutie pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment