Monday, February 14, 2011

What's the deal...

I got a W-2 looking piece of mail for the previous tenant. So, I figured it was important so I emailed my landlord to see if he had contact info, he gave me an email address so I wrote the guy and asked for his current address. Never heard from him so I figured his employer should know they sent it to the wrong address so, of course I returned it to sender. Today the guy shows up on my doorstep and asked for it. He can show up at my house but not send an email with his address. He was all pissed that I sent it back...sorry I even told you about it. What's the deal?
***

1 comment:

  1. seriously what the heck! I hate it when you are trying to be helpful and go out of your way. And when they don't respond or do things their own way they get mad because you gave up on them!

    ReplyDelete