Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tagged

Thanks Dani, I don't think I've ever been tagged!

1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I'm with Dani on this...the food! A few years ago we started a Christmas breakfast tradition of getting together Christmas morning and making all the best Breakfast foods. People include: all my siblings (that are in town), their families, my parents and anyone else we find that needs a yummy Christmas breakfast. The food includes: everything yummy and delicious, waffles, creme brulee french toast (thanks for that one Jen), sausage, bacon, smoothies, biscuits and gravy, hash browns and fruit...yep, all this and more!

2. Who is your biggest role model and why?
That's a tough one. My last Bishop challenged each of us to have a living one of these you talk to them and try to learn from them. So I've had a lot of different ones...my mom, my dad, Annie, Dave, Cameron, Sharon Lewis. Sorry I could not just pick one! (Do I lose a point on this question cause I didn't answer it correctly?)

3. What is your favorite thing to do with your husband and why?
Right now I really enjoy going to the gym with him. We can talk and laugh and just be together, just the two of us. He's so happy and funny and dancy and sing songy in the morning, I love it!

4. What is one place you want to travel to, when, why?
I want to go somewhere in South America with Cameron in the next few years. I would love a little get-a-way just the two of us where I can here him speak Spanish...it's hot! Maybe Acapulco, they have nice beaches!

5. What is your all time favorite band?

Nope, I'm not a "Band"-y person...I like anything that REALLY makes me want to dance. It's has to move me, and not on an emotional level, I mean physical baby!

6. What is your favorite book?
When I was little I would always say The Book of Mormon (probably cause I had not really read anything else) No other book has changed me the way it has but I don't think that's what the question is asking. I did not like reading for a long time until a certain book came into my life... (Amanda you know this one...Senior year, I could not put it down. I walked the halls reading it. Carolyn, you know it too cause it's your favorite as well! Hah Hah)

These Is My Words

by Nancy Turner


7. Who is your closest friend and why?

Amanda on a best friend forever basis, seriously, since...1998! Heidi on a...no one can tell me I'm being stupid or ridiculous with out me getting mad at them, except Heidi
basis.

8. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
That is pretty though! recently I've been focusing a lot on things I need to fix and do better at so those are all at the front of my mind (I can give you those if you want)! I'm going to go with having fun and easing tension!


I'd like to tag Marin McDonnel and Leslie Findlay. Same questions. (now I'll know if your reading my blog, hee hee)

2 comments:

  1. fun post! and seriously, I love our relationship and that we can tell each other, you are doing this wrong, so shape up! you are so awesome, thanks for being that best friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Natalie, you tagged me! I'd only do this for you or some other VERY close family member! Check my blog...

    ReplyDelete