Monday, October 18, 2010

FoRks

Yep, we drove to Forks, Washington...and it was the best!
Just the ladies, Kensie, Ava and Natalie!You better believe it!We felt very welcome. Turns out we were part of the 19% increase of visitors the town has gotten since the Twilight craze began!
Ava and Natalie sporting some Twilight shades!
Truth be told...Ava is actually Bella in disguise!Kensie too...
and me!!
Here's Bella's truck from the movie...
and her truck from the book! Sooo cute, and very old (it only had one seat, the drivers)!!Now I'd like to take you about town to see all the Twilight Hot Spots!
Town
The Newton's sporting goods store where Bella worked!
Forks High!!!
Bella and Charlie's house!
Where Charlie workedWhere Bella and Charlie had dinner most of the time!Tah-dah...the Cullen home (Esme left a note on the porch that the family was out)
Can you see Edward in the top window?
...need I say more?

Another restaurant the Swan's ate at!
Where the vampires went hunting!
Where the wolves go hunting!
We had such a fun day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Twilight shades? I guess I need to read the books to know what that's about? I'm surprised there's only been a 19% increase! Oh, and I love your model pose with the truck :)

    ReplyDelete