Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random AZ pictures

Here are a few shots I did not want to make into their own posts so I'm putting them altogether here!The happy girl in the tub!
I can't tell you the last time I was on a bike. My sister has a sweet one so she let me ride around for a little. I think it's called a road bike or something because it has way thin tires and the weird pedals I could not get my shoes into.
Sometimes the whole "like riding a bike" phrase does not work if it's a cool special bike. I did make it down the street a little ways without falling over!
Kara accidentally locked her keys in the car when she was climbing out to go to work so Ava and I hopped in the car with Mom so she could ride HOV during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times my mom has saved me when I've locked my keys in the car so it was my pleasure to make the ride a little quicker for her.
Ava's first hike!
Shaw Butte is one of my favorite hikes to do in the Valley. I don't know of any hikes in WA that are close to 15 minutes away so I always like to do a few when I visit AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment