Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday Walk

We love our Sunday walks. Cameron has a favorite neighborhood in Kirkland so we walk it quite frequently. We went with Kensie so we had someone to take a pic for us. I love the purple flowers behind us. What do you think of the outfit I have on. I'm not sure what I was thinking. It looks like my closet threw up on me. Oh, and the shoes...they are sweet, right? They are nice and supportive for tubby prego lady!

5 comments:

  1. I love that your hubby can palm your tummy. You look great! Hope you are feeling good too. As for your outfit, Prego gals get a free pass from the fashion police so ANYTHING goes!!

    Glad you are having fun with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it looks like my closet threw up on me."
    whatever, but I know how you feel.
    you can be forgiven any fashion blip due to pregnancy.

    17 more days to go! Wow!

    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit doesn't look bad, crazy! i bought a new pair of comfortable shoes with each pregnancy, it's a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie! and Cameron!

    It is Gretchen Lewis from San Leandro. I can see that you both are well. I am so excited for you both. A new baby any day now!! How exciting. Natalie, I love your outfit, it is just the right thing to wear on a walk. Hey is my blog http://markandgretchlewis.blogspot.com/
    Check out Hank the Tank, he is 6.5 months and just so stinking cute!! Wow, we sure miss you guys! Gretch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Hey there Natalie and Cameron!
    How are you both? WE are well, we do miss you guys though. The ward has changed lots, it is still a great ward though. Well, check out our blog at http://markandgretchlewis.blogspot.com/
    Hank the Tank is 6.5 months. He just so cute. It is great to see that your family is about to be three. I am so glad for you guys. Wahoo for babies. Gretch

    ReplyDelete